ABOUT KRIS CAMERON & RENU YOUR LIFE
Kris has dedicated over 20 years to the health and fitness of others. She has built a career on not just “working out” clients, but by teaching individuals the keys they need to unlock a healthier lifestyle. Any personal trainer can give their clients a good workout, but a great trainer will educate, inspire, and build relationships.
You know your health is important. You want to eat better, exercise more, and live a healthier life. So how do you accomplish those goals and overcome barriers such as lack of motivation, busy schedule, current fitness level, chronic disease or other health concerns?
ReNu Your Life is the answer! Kris has worked with all ages from children to older adults. With a background in healthcare and physical rehabilitation, Kris has numerous specialty certifications including:
- Delay the Disease-Exercise & Parkinson’s
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- Aging Gracefully: Balance Training & Fall Prevention
- Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention
- Active Older Adult Exercise Instructor
- Training the Core
- Gait & Balance
- Exercise & Osteoporosis
- Golf Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Training for the Older Adult
- Women, Exercise & Metabolism
- Diet, Addiction & Recovery
- SilverSneakers Muscular Strength & Range of Movement
- Science of Bodybuilding
- Cardiovascular Nutrition & Fitness
- Better Brains, Better Bodies: Building Mental Muscle
Kris is also an experienced, professional speaker, writer and blogger, as well as an Advisory Board Member with the Medical Fitness Network and a Board Member with the Iowa Chapter of the American Parkinson’s Disease Association.
- Mobile to your home in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area
- Via Skype anywhere in the US & the World!
- Iowa City/Johnson County Senior Center
- North Liberty Rec Center
- Rivercity Pilates
- Call or Email for a FREE consultation today
- Phone: 319-361-7693 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org